General Requirements for Senior & Family Housing
- Applicants must meet income and asset limit requirements to be eligible for the Housing Programs.
- All applicants are required to complete an application form and provide verification of income and assets, as requested.
- Applications are reviewed for eligibility and approved by the housing authority board of directors.
- We utilize a point score system that considers adequacy, suitability and affordability when determining the priority of need.
- Once approved, units are allocated upon availability on a priority based, point score system.