The Wilson Museum Campground is located in the Town of Dundurn beside the Wilson Museum.
- It has 10 tent or trailer sites available all with electricity, potable water and sewer.
- Each site is $25.00 per day.
- Operation is seasonal until freeze up (May long weekend until at least September long weekend).
- To reserve a camp site, please call the Town Office at 1-306-492-2202 during the day, or 1-306-492-4800 evenings or weekends.
- All proceeds from the campground go towards the preservation of the Wilson Museum Inc.
Thank you for your patronage.