Dundurn Town Bylaws

Common Bylaws:

Zoning Bylaw & Amendments:

Bylaw Complaints:

If there is a Bylaw violation that is affecting you, please complete the Bylaw Complaint Form  in full and submit our office. Personal information will be held in strict confidence unless the matter is brought before the courts. Our Bylaw Officer will review and investigate the complaint and take any necessary action. The complaint form must be signed and completed in full. Forms not completed in full or sent in anonymously will not be investigated.

Bylaw Complaint Form