Town Council & Staff
Town Council and Staff welcome you to Dundurn!
Our Council and Staff members are:
- Curtis Boyes – Mayor
- Cody Deringer– Councillor
- John Gourdeau – Councillor
- Matt Jurkiewicz – Deputy Mayor
- Valerie Schlosser – Administrator
- Destiny Stopa-Evans – Admin Assistant
- Trevor Richmond – Public Works Supervisor
- Glenn Robbie – Public Works Operator
Committees & Appointments of Council:
Scheduled Regular Meeting of Council:
- The second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm. If the Tuesday falls on a statutory holiday, the meeting will be held the next business day at 6:30 pm.
- Meetings are held at the Town Office upstairs in Council Chambers. Sorry, Council Chambers are not currently wheelchair accessible.
- If you would like to address Council on a matter, please contact the Town Office at (306) 492-2202 or [email protected] and ask to be placed as a delegate on the next agenda and please advise the matter you wish to discuss with Council.